If you do not agree with all these Terms of Service, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately.
1.2 This Terms of Service does not apply to any products and services offered by other companies or service providers, or other websites linked from the Site.
1.3 The supplemental policies set out in Section 1.7 below, as well as any documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
1.4 We may make changes to these Terms of Service at any time. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms of Service to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
1.5 We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities.
1.6 Our site is directed to people residing outside the prohibited jurisdiction for cannabis. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
1.7 The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the Site or use the Services without parental permission.
1.8 Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
2.2 As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
• Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us;
• Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site;
• Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under pretence;
• Use the Site to advertise or sell goods and services;
• Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use;
• Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site;
• To trick, defraud, or mislead, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
• Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
• Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
• Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site;
• Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user;
• Sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
• Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
• Use the Site or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise;
• Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
• Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing;
• Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User;
• Advertise products or services not intended by us;
• Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users;
• Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations;
• Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site;
• Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism;
• Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users;
• Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content; and
• Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user information (such as an identification code or user name) and/or password you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may remove or change a username you select if we determine that such username is inappropriate.
4.2 Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, no part of the Site, Services or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
4.3 Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and Our Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
4.4 You shall not (a) try to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site; and/or (b) make for any purpose including error correction, any modifications, adaptions, additions or enhancements to the Site or Our Content, including the modification of the paper or digital copies you may have downloaded.
4.5 We shall (a) prepare the Site and Our Content with reasonable skill and care; and (b) use industry-standard virus detection software to try to block the uploading of content to the Site that contains viruses.
4.6 The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice (particularly medical or legal advice) on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking or refraining from taking, any action based on the content on the Site.
4.7 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that Our Content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
5.2 We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
5.3 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Site and you should use your virus protection software.
6.2 We cannot guarantee the Site and Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site or Services. We are not obliged to maintain and support the Site or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
6.3 There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content; (2) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or (4) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms of Service if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
7.2 Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If we fail to comply with these Terms of Service, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms of Service, but we would not be responsible for any loss or damage that were not foreseeable at the time you started using the Site/Services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability section, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will always be limited to a total aggregate amount equal to $1000.
Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
8.2 Without limiting any other provision of these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site and the Services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms of Service or of any applicable law or regulation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use of the Site/Services is in breach of these Terms of Service or any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the Site and the Services or delete your profile and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.