By signing up to use New Nordic Group account through New Nordic Group website, New Nordic Group API, and/or any associated websites or mobile applications (collectively “New Nordic Group site”), you agree to comply with and be legally bound by this Agreement, as revised from time to time. If you do not agree to any of the terms set forth in this Agreement, or any subsequent modification to the Agreement, you may not access or use any of Kurt Svendheim services. We may amend or modify this Agreement by posting on New Nordic Group site or emailing to you the revised Agreement and the revised Agreement shall be effective at such time. We may (a) modify or discontinue any portion of New Nordic Group services, and (b) suspend or terminate your access to, Kurt Svendheim services, at any time, and from time to time, without notice to you in certain, limited circumstances described herein. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of New Nordic Group Services, or suspension or termination of your access to New Nordic Group Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein. Please note the following risks of using New Nordic Group services:
- Digital currency purchased using a bank account or credit card may be reversed later, for example, if such a payment is subject to a chargeback, reversal, claim or is otherwise invalidated.
- A Digital currency transaction may be unconfirmed for a period (usually less than one hour, but up to one day) and never complete if it is in a pending state.
- Holding Digital currency is high risk. The price or value of Digital currency can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero.
- You agree that disputes between you and New Nordic Group will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration and you waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
1.3 Privacy of Others; Marketing: If you receive information about another user through New Nordic Group services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it about New Nordic Group services. You may not disclose or distribute a user’s information to a third party or use the information for marketing purposes unless you receive the user’s express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited email to a user through New Nordic Group.
1.4 Intellectual Property: “New Nordic Group” and all logos related to New Nordic Group services are either trademarks, or registered marks of New Nordic Group or its licensors.
1.5 Password Security and Keeping Your Email and Address Current: You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of all IDs, passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), or any other codes that you use to access New Nordic Group services. You are responsible for keeping your email address up to date in your account Profile.
1.6 Notices to You: You agree that New Nordic Group may provide you communications about your account and Kurt Svendheim services electronically.
1.7 Notices to New Nordic Group We prefer receiving notices to New Nordic Group electronically through our support system at email@example.com, Paper notifications can also be sent to New Nordic Group – See our contact page for our mailing address.
1.8 All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
2.2 Multiple Accounts. New Nordic Group Accounts are personal and non-transferable. By using New Nordic Group, you agree that you will not create more than one Account, and that we may, without notice, close or suspend any or all the Accounts of a Member who has, or whom we reasonably suspect has, opened multiple Accounts.
2.3 Identity Authentication: If you wish to buy or sell Digital currency through New Nordic Group, you authorize New Nordic Group, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity.
2.4 Third Party Applications: If you grant express permission to a third party to connect to your Kurt Svendheim account, either through the third party’s product or through New Nordic Group, you acknowledge that granting permission to a third party to take specific actions on your behalf does not relieve you of any of your responsibilities under this Agreement. Further, you acknowledge and agree that you will not hold New Nordic Group responsible for, and will indemnify New Nordic Group from, any liability arising from the actions or inactions of this third party about the permissions you grant. You may change or remove these permissions at any time from the Account Settings (API) page.
2.5 Taxes: It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. Kurt Svendheim is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
2.6 Your account with us is not a bank account. Our services are not financial instruments, and we are not a regulated financial institution. No interest will be paid on any funds or currency you use to purchase or trade for any other currency, and such currency is not insured by the company or any government agency.
2.7 Limitations: New Nordic Group may delay an order if the customer has not provided personal identifying information, if it reasonably suspects that a customer is in violation of the Terms of Service, or if further personal identifying information is necessary to establish the identity of the customer (“KYC”). Until completion of such verification procedures, customers may experience delayed processing of Digital currency transactions or conversion service transactions. New Nordic Group will designate any such delayed transaction as “pending,” and funds will not be available until the pending transaction is completed. New Nordic Group reserves the right to refuse to process, cancel, or to reverse any customer transaction (i) as required by law, (ii) in response to a facially valid subpoena, court order, or other government order, or (iii) if New Nordic Group reasonably suspects that the transaction is erroneous, or is in violation of New Nordic Group User Agreement.
2.8 Unsolicited Deposits: Unsolicited deposits into our bank account are subject to a processing fee of up to 5,000.00 Baht per incidence. New Nordic Group reserves the right, at its own discretion, to either process or rejects such deposits and associated orders. Any reversal of funds will require adequate (as determined by Kurt Svendheim) proof of payment, identification of the payer, and proof of ownership of the originating account (where applicable). Examples of unsolicited deposits include, but are not limited to: making a deposit without a corresponding order; check, wire, or other non-cash deposits; depositing an amount that substantially exceeds the order amount; placing an order after a deposit has been made; any type of deposit resulting in circumvention of account limits.
2.9 Wrong or Partial Beneficiary Details: A processing fee of up to 200.00 Baht per failed attempt may be assessed at New Nordic Group’s discretion for orders which we are unable to complete due to wrong or partial beneficiary information.
3.2 New Nordic Group does not cancel or reverse Digital currency-to-Digital currency transactions, if they are accepted and confirmed on the blockchain network.
3.3 New Nordic Group keeps 100% of customer funds in storage. New Nordic Group does not engage in fractional reserve lending.
3.4 In the event New Nordic Group needs to retrieve funds from offline storage, there can be a delay in sending coins of up to 48 hours.
3.5 New Nordic Group does not guarantee the value of Digital currency. You acknowledge that the price or value of Digital currency can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero. You acknowledge that holding Digital currency is high risk. You agree to deliver the agreed upon payment for Digital currency upon confirmation of an order, regardless of changes in Digital currency value.
3.6 New Nordic Group reserves the right to change the buy/sell limits and/or suspend trading activity on your account as we deem necessary.
3.7 Operation of Digital Currency Protocols. New Nordic Group does not own or control the underlying software protocols which govern the operation of Digital Currencies available for buy/sell and/or supported through our platform. In general, the underlying protocols are open source and anyone can use, copy, modify, and distribute them. By using New Nordic Group you acknowledge and agree (i) that New Nordic Group is not responsible for operation of the underlying protocols and that New Nordic Group makes no guarantee of their functionality, security, or availability; and (ii) that the underlying protocols are subject to sudden changes in operating rules (a/k/a “forks”), and that such forks may materially affect the value, function, and/or even the name of the Digital Currency you buy/sell at New Nordic Group In the event of a fork, you agree that Kurt Svendheim may temporarily suspend New Nordic Group operations (with or without advance notice to you) and that New Nordic Group may subsequently, in its sole discretion, (a) configure or reconfigure its systems or (b) decide not to support (or cease supporting) the forked protocol entirely, provided, however, that you will have an opportunity to withdraw funds from the platform. You acknowledge and agree that New Nordic Group assumes absolutely no responsibility whatsoever in respect of an unsupported branch of a forked protocol. New Nordic Group will support only one fork of each Digital Currencies protocol which we determine, at our sole discretion, best reflects the consensus approach.
5.2 Release of New Nordic Group: If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release New Nordic Group (and our parent, officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and suppliers) from all Claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
5.3 Disputes with New Nordic Group: If you think we have made an error, write to us at New Nordic Group or email us at support at New Nordic Group. In your correspondence, you must give us information sufficient to identify you, your account, and the transaction on which you believe an error occurred. You must contact us within 30 days after the transaction occurred. Within 90 days of receiving your request, we must either correct the error or explain to you why we believe the transaction was correct.
6.2 Any references in the site, application or services to a customer being “verified” or “connected” (or similar language) only indicate that the Member has completed a relevant verification process, and does not represent anything else. Any such description is not an endorsement, certification or guarantee by New Nordic Group about any customer, including of the customer’s identity and whether the customer is trustworthy, safe or suitable. Instead, any such description is intended to be useful information for you to evaluate when you make your own decisions about the identity and suitability of others whom you contact or interact with via the application and services. We therefore recommend that you always exercise due diligence and care when deciding whether to trust a teller or to accept a cash-in request from a customer, or to have any other interaction with any other customers.
7.2 No Warranty: New Nordic Group SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OF WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. New Nordic Group, OUR PARENT, THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS OF New Nordic Group OR OUR PARENT SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. New Nordic Group does not have any control over the products or services that are paid for with New Nordic Group services and New Nordic Group cannot ensure that a buyer or a Seller you are dealing with will complete the transaction or is authorized to do so. Kurt Svendheim does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any part of New Nordic Group’s services, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. New Nordic Group will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and check issuances are processed in a timely manner, but New Nordic Group makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing because Kurt Svendheim services are dependent upon many factors outside of our control, such as delays in the banking system or the U.S. or international mail service. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you. This paragraph gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
7.3 Time Limitation on Claims: You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with New Nordic Group must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
7.4. Export Controls & Sanctions: New Nordic Group services and the supply of Digital currency through Kurt Svendheim site is subject to Thailand, international export controls and economic sanctions requirements. By acquiring any such items through New Nordic Group site, you represent and warrant that your acquisition comports with and your use of the item will comport with those requirements. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not acquire Digital currency or any of New Nordic Group services through New Nordic Group site if: (1) you are in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria or any other country subject to United States embargo, UN sanctions, HM Treasury’s financial sanctions regime, or if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List, Unverified List, Entity List HM Treasury’s financial sanctions regime; or (2) you intend to supply the acquired Digital currency or New Nordic Group services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria or any other country subject to United States embargo or UN sanctions (or a national or resident of one of these countries), or to a person on the Specially Designated Nationals List, Denied Persons List, Unverified List, Entity List, or HM Treasury’s financial sanctions regime.
7.5 Sanctions Compliance. New Nordic Group is prohibited from providing services or entering relationships with certain individuals and entities. In the event that New Nordic Group is required to block assets associated with your New Nordic Group account in accordance with a sanctions program, or other similar government sanctions programs, New Nordic Group may (i) deactivate or cancel your Digital currency Wallet(s) or block user activity, (ii) transfer funds from your Digital currency Wallet(s) to an originating source or to an account specified by authorities, or (iii) require you to transfer your Digital currency from your Digital currency Wallet(s) within a certain period of time. New Nordic Group is not responsible for any losses, whether direct or indirect, that you may incur because of our complying with applicable law, the guidance or direction of any regulatory authority or government agency, or any writ of attachment, lien, levy, subpoena, warrant or other legal order.
7.6 Computer Viruses. We shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from New Nordic Group. Always log into you’re New Nordic Group account through New Nordic Group site to review any transactions or required actions if you have any uncertainty regarding the authenticity of any communication or notice.
Considering the recent New York “Bit License” regulations we have regretfully decided to no longer service customers who are either residents of, or are located in the state of New York.
By signing up for an account with us or by using any of our products and services, you confirm that you are not a New York State resident or New York State legal entity, and that you will not be using our services from the State of New York.
The following categories of businesses, business practices, and sale items are barred from New Nordic Group services (“Prohibited Businesses”). By opening a New Nordic Group account, you confirm that you will not use New Nordic Group services about the following businesses, activities, practices or items:
- Operating as an unlicensed money transmitter, money service, payment service provider, e-money, or any other financial services business which requires licensure, including but not limited to exchanges of virtual currencies, sales of money orders or traveller’s checks and escrow services
- Counterfeit products or any product or service that infringes upon the copyright, trademark, or trade secrets of any third party
- Narcotics, controlled substances, prescription and pharmaceutical services, drug paraphernalia, or any substances designed to mimic illegal drugs
- Gambling, except where permitted by New Nordic Group
- Sports forecasting or odds making
- Prostitution or illegal escort services
- Violent acts towards self or others, or activities or items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others regarding the same
- Funding any of the items included on this Prohibited Businesses list
- Extortion, blackmail, or efforts to induce unearned payments
- Unlicensed sale of firearms and certain weapons12. Engaging in deceptive marketing practices
- Any business that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
You may not use you’re New Nordic Group account to engage in the following categories of activity (“Prohibited Use”). By opening a New Nordic Group account, you confirm that you will not use your account to do any of the following:
- Violate or assist any party in violating any law, statute, ordinance, regulation or any rule of any self-regulatory or similar organization of which you are or are required to be a member (for example, those laws, rules, regulations governing financial services, controlled substances, or consumer protections);
- Partake in a transaction which involves the proceeds of any unlawful activity;
- Partake in any transaction involving online gambling except where permitted by New Nordic Group;
- Defraud or attempt to defraud New Nordic Group or other New Nordic Group users;
- Infringe upon New Nordic Group’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, or intellectual property rights;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information;
- Interfere with another individual’s or entity’s access to or use of any of New Nordic Group services;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any unlawful material or information;
- Transmit or upload any material to New Nordic Group site that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information from New Nordic Group site about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent;
- Act as a payment intermediary or aggregator or otherwise resell any of New Nordic Group services, unless expressly authorized by New Nordic Group in writing;
- Transfer any rights granted to you under this Agreement;
- Use New Nordic Group account information of another party to access or use New Nordic Group site, except in the case of specific merchants and/or applications which are specifically authorized by a user to access such user’s New Nordic Group account and information;
- Otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to New Nordic Group site, other New Nordic Group accounts, computer systems or networks connected to New Nordic Group site, through password mining or any other means; or
- Engage in transactions involving items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the law.
- US Residents are prohibited from using New Nordic Group for money transmission or to conduct any other financial activity requiring licensure or covered by regulations governing financial services.